Sunscreen, Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Caribbean Coconut
NEW 2013 FormulaThis subtle scent is created from the natural goodness of aromatic coconut oil. The NEW Vegan and gluten free formula is 100% mineral based, biodegradable and the perfect everyday option to keep you protected from UVA and UVB rays!
The Caribbean Coconut scent from aromatic Coconut Oil is sweet and subtle and safe for sensitive skin. This gentle, Alcohol free, and all natural mineral based formula provides an instant shield against damaging UVA and UVB rays for the face and body - reducing the risk of skin cancer and premature aging of the skin. Biodegradable, gluten-free and vegan - its the perfect choice for you, your family and the environment.
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Deionized Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sunflower Lecithin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin-E), Xanthan Gum
* indicates Certified Organic Ingredients
** component of natural essential oils, EU labelling guidelines
• use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
• reapply at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk
of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a
sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun
protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- A great natural sunscreen!
- Thank you for making such a great natural sunscreen! I had my whole family using it while on vacation, it's the best! :) Reviewed by Glam Wonderland on 8/9/13
- On the beach all day with no sun burn!
My husband and I just spent 10 days in Florida on the beach all day with no sun burn at all. We used the SPF 30 Caribbean Coconut Scent.
Reviewed by Roxanne G. on 6/12/13